Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Book I'd Love To Read...

Pajiba asked its readers if you could recommend one book, what would it be? Along with a great list of books is this, my personal favorite:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Whatchamafrick - by Me. I'm writing it right now.

It's got everything a book needs - story stuff, sexy words, pages, people doing stuff, screaming people, cars, a Yeti, a relaxing canoe ride, two dudes talking about some things while their wives kiss each other, a wisecracking cow, explosions, a kind-hearted amputee, some stuff about morals, and a poem about a tire swing being a metaphor for Communism. Once I get a typewriter, all other books can take a goddam hike - this baby's gonna win one of them Prulizers or whatever...

Posted by: Skitz at June 14, 2010 4:13 PM


I wish I could be that inspired sometimes. Check out Pajiba to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment